How to Work just one Hour each day , and Reclaim Your Life
Learn how serial entrepreneur Ari Meisel reprogrammed his life, dug out of $3MM in debt, started and scaled an outsourcing business overnight, and located how to maximixe time together with his family – all with one simple productivity framework…
ABOUT THE PRODUCTIVITY MACHINE COURSE
Are you uninterested in saying “there just aren’t enough hours within the day”? is that the never-ending deluge of emails taking up your life, and keeping you from getting your actual work done? does one wish you’ll put your dayjob on autopilot and release a couple of hours in the dark to specialise in what you actually want to try to to – whether that’s building your side hustle, scaling your business, spending longer together with your family, or making it home for date night? Then we’ve got the right productivity system for you.
In this step-by-step course, you’ll learn:
- A foolproof system for managing email, so you’ll get to inbox zero and gain countless hours of your life back every day .
- Tried-and-true techniques for keeping focus and avoiding distractions, so you’ll not only get more done, but get the proper things done, more effectively, to grow your business.
- The way to master project management to make sure you’re always moving tasks forward and not creating a bottleneck.
- The art of delegating and outsourcing everything that you simply shouldn’t be doing yourself. Ari will show you ways to finally master the utilization of Virtual Assistantsso that you simply can leverageyour time and their skillsto scale your startup.
- The way to hack productivity with automations so you never need to do any of these annoying, repetitive tasks again – and you’ll specialise in your true passion that got you into this business within the first place.
- Ari even shows the way to found out an automatic PR machine to urge press for your business – while you sleep!
This 2-hour productivity course is full of actionable advice and “why didn’t i feel of that?!” insights which will leave your mind blown. it’s not another “life hacks from successful CEOs.” neither is it a listicle of recommended morning routines. (As a parent of 4 young children , Ari doesn’t even have a morning routine!).
Ari Meisel introduces his course Productivity Machine:
After college, I start working in construction and I was working long, hard days and not treating my body particularly well. And when I was 23 years old, I get diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. Getting an hour of work a day was tough, and I had asked myself, what would you do if you can only work an hour a day? I recognize that if I was going to get more done in that time and also mitigate the stress I needed to come up with a system.
So less doing was born as in less doing, more living. And the idea was to teach people how to optimize, automate and outsource everything in their lives in order to be more effective. If you look at your business and you look at your life, you look at the things that you’re doing. Her kind of basis. Every day. Every week. Most of those things have an element, if not the entirety that can be on. To me, productivity is a means to an end.
We are really trying at the heart of things to free up time and really free up our minds to do the things that we want to do best. The things that we learn in this course will enable you to put these guidelines in place and use a framework that will help you maximize your life and your business. This is not just another routines for success. You know, the seven things that the most successful people, they’re in mourning. If you want to learn from successful people, don’t do what successful people do.
Try to learn how they think. What I want to show you now is going quite nicely to blow your mind. You’re going to have a system in place that will allow you to attack those problems. Identify the real challenges. Figure out the processes and truly optimize, automate, outsource. You can get to the heart of what you are best at. Hi, I’m Ari Mysel, author of The Art of Less, doing an idea on execution and creator of the less doing system and productivity that teaches people how to optimize, automate and outsource everything in their lives and business to be more.
And today we’re really talking about the complete productivity system for effective founders.