What You’ll Learn from Paid Traffic Mastery
Dive Deep Into The Facebook Ad Platform
As a marketer, our job is to satisfy the purchasers where they already are. And where they already are is Facebook. With overflow 2 BILLION daily active users, Facebook is that the premier platform for marketers to mine leads and sell products and services. Facebook advertising expert Molly Pittman will walk you thru the ins and outs of the platform and show you EXACTLY the way to design ad campaigns that generate results for your business… fast.
The 3-Step Automated Traffic System
Build an automatic traffic system that generates leads and sales for your business 24 hours each day . Learn all about the ever-important “traffic temperature” and the way media buying is really like building an in-person relationship.
Build A Successful advertising campaign
Watch step-by-step “deep dive” videos on the way to build successful ad campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube. Discover the five elements of a high converting paid traffic campaign and the way you’ll leverage them to send thousands of results in your business.
The Metrics That Matter (and those that don’t)
Learn to research the metrics that really matter in order that you’ll “trim the fat” from your campaigns and scale without accruing extra costs. Quit dalliance analyzing numbers that are useless to your bottom line
Become Certified in Paid Traffic Mastery and find out A Repeatable System For Generating New Leads and Customers…
- Fresh Module World-renowned YouTube advertising expert, Tom Breeze, shows you ways to master video advertising in order that you’ll drive more leads, more sales, and increase ROI on your campaigns.
- Fresh Module Leading Google AdWords Authority, Mike Rhodes, takes you step-by-step through the ins and outs of the way to use Google AdWords to effectively grow your customer base and drive conversions.
- Fresh samples of winning ads in order that you’ll model your own ads after PROVEN campaigns and continually grind out winning campaigns.
- Fresh Think you’ll need to take extensive notes to pass the exam? re-evaluate . Each module includes a comprehensive notes section that you simply can reference before, during, and after the quizzes.
- Create a customer avatar for your ideal client or customer in order that you’ll cater your messaging to raised target leads that are more likely to shop for your product or service.
- Track your campaign’s progress and success by establishing conversion metrics that really interest you, your business, and your bottom line.
- Learn advanced retargeting strategies and the way you’ll leverage multiple touch points on high-value results in to maximise your efforts on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Google.
- Identify your prospect’s core buying emotion to write down a billboard that triggers their deepest desires with hard-hitting copy that moves them to require action…
- Determine your prospect’s “traffic temperature” and use it to make ads that seize attention and speak on to “the conversation in their head.”
- Discover the way to structure ad copy for ANY company or industry, with show-and-tell samples from ecommerce, B2B, B2C, and more.
- Troubleshoot the ads you’re already running without having to waste valuable time and energy starting over from scratch.
- Carefully Construct a totally automated traffic system that generates leads and sales for your business 24 hours each day , three hundred and sixty five days a year.
- Follow step-by-step instructions on the way to build multiple successful ad campaigns on on “the Big 4” traffic platforms.
- Discover the key to scaling your campaign once you’ve got a winner so you’ll build MASSIVE subscriber lists while avoiding the ad fatigue which will cause increased click costs.
Paid Traffic Mastery Details
Module 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Paid Traffic: The What & Why
- Lesson 3: The Customer Journey Explained
- ACTIVITY: Map The Value Journey
Module 2: Core Concepts
- Lesson 1: Core Concepts
- Lesson 2: The Traffic Store
- Lesson 3: Traffic Temperature
- Lesson 4: Content & Paid Traffic
- Lesson 5: Cold Traffic Content
- Lesson 6: Warm Traffic Content
- Lesson 7: Hot Traffic Content
- Lesson 8: What’s Next?
Module 3: Crafting Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 1: Creating Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 2: Customer Avatars
- Lesson 3: Laser Targeting
- Lesson 4: High Converting Ad Copy
- Lesson 5: Ad Creatives
- Lesson 6: Ad Scent
- Lesson 7: What’s Next?
Module 4: Facebook Deep Dive
- Lesson 1: Getting Started With Facebook
- Lesson 2: Facebook Compliance
- Lesson 3: Understanding Campaign Structure
- Lesson 4: Placements, Bidding, & Budget
- Lesson 5: Instagram
- Lesson 6: Tracking & Campaign Launch
- Lesson 4: Retargeting & The Facebook Pixel
Module 5: Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Campaigns
- Lesson 4: Optimizing
- Lesson 5: Scaling
Module 6: Google Ads with Mike Rhodes
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: Learn The Lingo
- Lesson 3: Knowing Your Business and Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: Finding and Understanding Keywords
- Lesson 5: Writing Great Ads
- Lesson 6: Understanding Ad Groups
- Lesson 7: Building Campaigns
- Lesson 8: Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 9: Introduction to Ongoing Optimization
- Lesson 10: Getting Advanced
Module 7: YouTube Ads with Tom Breeze
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Your Customers Moment
- Lesson 3: The Perfect Video Ad
- Lesson 4: Reaching Your Customer
- Lesson 5: Campaign Build Walkthrough
- Lesson 6: Thank You
Molly Pittman talks about Paid Traffic Mastery
Hello, everybody, and welcome to Digital Marketers Paid Traffic Mastery Course. I’m so excited that you took this step to becoming a better media buyer and a better digital marketer in general. I’m really excited to spend the next few hours with you if we haven’t met before. My name is Molly Pittman. I started as an intern at Digital Marketer in 2012. They hired about twelve of us at the same time with a promise that three or four of us move on to be hired full time after this internship program.
So it was really fun over the course of about three months. I got to learn a ton about digital marketing and I was lucky enough to be selected to a full time position as a social media manager at Digital Marketer.
Over the next few years, I became the V.P. of marketing at DMM, which I’m so grateful for that experience.
But the best parts of digital marketer for me has been that I’ve had a sandbox to learn how to be a better media buyer, how to be more successful with Facebook ads, how to be more successful with Google and YouTube. Over the last six years, I’ve obtained a lot of knowledge that I have been put into this course. As you know, I think of this courses. What would I have liked to learn?
You know, when I first got started and even if you’ve been buying media for a while, this course will sharpen your skills and you might find a few nuggets that you hadn’t heard before.
So last year in 2017, it was time for me to go out on my own. I started two businesses. One is train my traffic person dot com. The other is digital strategy bootcamps. But I’m still part of the digital marketer family, a faculty member, and I am here to serve you throughout this course and to give you as much knowledge as possible.
So just to give you an overview of what to expect throughout paid traffic mastery.
So Module 1, where you are here is all about getting started, making sure that you understand the customer value journey, making sure that you understand what page traffic is and really what our jobs are. As media buyers, number two is core concepts. So I’m gonna teach you about the traffic store traffic temperature. We’re also going to talk about page graphics relationship to content. Module 3 is all about crafting campaign assets. Anytime you build a traffic campaign, there are going to be assets that you need to build ad copy, creative targeting.
So no matter the platform, the point of module 3 is to make sure that you know how to craft those assets so that when you go into Facebook and do the button clicking so that you know how to craft those campaign assets, no matter the traffic source that you’re using module for is a Facebook deep dive. So it’s no secret that Facebook is my favorite ad platform. So I wanted to dive into Facebook first in module four.
So we’re going to talk about the nuances of the platform, campaign objectives, bidding, targeting placements. But module four is all about Facebook. And the next stop, module five, troubleshooting, optimizing and scaling. So after you launch the campaign, what do you do next? Right. Only about 20 percent of the campaigns that I launch work right off of the bat, and that is really normal.
So understanding this process of I’ve launched a campaign, how do I figure out what’s working? What’s not working? What do I do next? How do I fix it? And if it is working, how do I scale? You’ll learn all about that in module five. Module six, we’re moving on to a new ad platform. So I’m bringing in my friend Mike Rhodes to teach Google ads. So, you know, module three is there for you to understand how to create a page traffic campaign no matter the traffic source.
But there are nuances to each platform. So I wanted to bring Mike in to module six to make sure that you have an understanding of how to use Google to grow businesses. And then Module 7, same thing. But this is going to be about YouTube ads with my buddy Tom Briese. So Mike’s Australian. Tom is from the UK.
You’re gonna get some great accents in modules 6 and 7, but same thing here. You’re going to learn how to use YouTube as a standalone platform, but also how to use YouTube to scale your efforts on other traffic platforms. So welcome again to pay traffic. Sorry, guys. I’m so grateful that you’re here. Get out your notepad. Grab a pen or a pencil and let’s get ready to rock and roll.